Rules and Regulations
All students must read and comply with the rules of the Schools as contained in this prospectus and with the official notices appearing from time to time on the notice boards.
- Students of the College shall abide by the rules and regulations at present in force and that may hereafter be made for the administration of the College and shall do nothing either inside or outside the College that will interfere with its orderly administration. Guardians/Parents are presumed to have agreed to the Rules when their wards join the College.
- No student shall be on the college premises without his identity card, which must be produced whenever demanded by any member of the staff,
- The students must provide themselves with their own materials. The authorities are not responsible for the loss or damage to the property of students.
Students are required to attend the college regularly and punctually, unless granted leave of absence by the relevant authorities. They are liable to be fined if found habitually late or irregular.
- A student must be present on 75 per cent of the possible number of working days in the year and must secure at least 40 per cent average marks in his/her assignments of the year in order to be permitted to appear for examination.
The school authorities must be informed of the reason for any absence.
- No student is allowed to remain in the class after working hours except with the permission of the Head of the Department.
Ragging is a serious offence and whoever directly or indirectly commits it within or outside the campus will be punished as per Maharashtra Act No. xxxiii of 1999